Right way to Start a Blog and Monetize it
Finding the Right way to Start a Blog and Monetize it, is one of the most asked questions. I mean if you wish to take your blogging career down the monetization route, surely you need some pathway right?
Writing an article and posting it here and there thinking it will earn you some money is NOT how blogging works.
I wish it did though!
When I started of blogging, I surely did find this frustrating to grasp. I still do, because there are just so many routes you can take for monetization, however if you follow the basic ones, you can surely begin monetization as soon as possible.
The one drawback to blogging is that it is very time consuming.
Right way to Start a Blog and Monetize it.
Set your mind! Just like any other business, you need to remain CONSISTANT. To gain something, you firstly have to sacrifice something. In this case you have to sacrifice your time but in return it will provide you a good amount of income.
In blogging it can be very difficult to drive traffic into your blog. Once you receive that traffic you then need to monetize it. people are facing lots of It can be difficult to generate traffic in your blog especially if your just starting out.
In this articles we will discuss about a few points. Which method is profitable and beneficial for every blogger. If you pay attention to these points you will find you have grown success in your blog:
- Concentration : Bloggers need focus, they need concentration about what is the Right way to Start a Blog and Monetize it. If you have a blog, try to make it niche focused, one specific industry topic. This way you will grasp attention of the audience interested in your topic pretty quickly.
- Best quality : Quality is key. Readers come to your blog looking for information which they don’t have. This is why you have to ensure you provide your readers a good quality written piece. If your blog is thin/short then it is not possible to provide good amount of information. For that you have to write a good quality content piece.
- Value : The value is a pre-cursor to income in any industry, especially if it’s the blogging industry. In a blog you have to always try to provide a true piece of information to the reader that will be helpful for them.
- Engagement : Write good quality posts and upload informational videos with a clear message. If your information is helpful to them then it is more like they will return to your blog or even purchase from your blog.
- Power of authority : If your blog has good authority then you can easily drive traffic to their blog through various social media platform such as Facebook, Whats-app, Instagram and many others etc.
How your blog can help you to monetize and earn money :
- Affiliate Marketing : Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular sources of money income through a blog. Affiliate marketing is selling other peoples products on your platform for a commission. Big known platforms like Amazon and Clickbank also provide the links to these products and if you will promote the links on your blog you will get commission fees for every successful sale.
- Advertisement : If you get an approval for a google advertisement as Google Adsense from google then you can also be able to make money by writing a post on your blog as well as by showing ads in your blog posts. If readers click on those ads then you will earn some money.
- Email marketing : The Email marketing method is a super powerful method to generate money from your blog. You should start making your list from day 1. There are various email marketing companies you can look to join, such as Infusion soft, Aweber, Mailchimp or Convert kit.
- Sell online course : Many institution blogs are making profit from there blogging. They develop helpful and valuable courses for their readers and through this they earn a positive income.
- Secure sponsorship : Sponsorship is a great way of business but for this you need a great amount of organic traffic.
Are you a blogger? Let me know in the comment section below.
social media challenges ->> Click to read.