Emerging quiet quickly into the year 2020, is the new development of the Corona virus vaccine.
With the spread of the Corona virus having caused a worldwide pandemic, the next step in the system is to create a vaccine to combat the disease. But will it work?
Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years now. (1796, originally when the first vaccine was ever created). They are based on a long-discredited theory that stimulation of antibodies in the human body equals to protection from disease.
Vaccines were invented to protect the body from harmful diseases and illnesses. (makes me wonder what people did before 1796 to survive, could this all be an illusion)
With the Corona virus spreading rapidly nationwide, many scientists are finding ways to cure this illness by creating a vaccine.
The Oxford team in the UK have already enrolled more than 1,000 people in its UK trial. Some volunteers have received a placebo, so the trial could allow researchers to determine whether the vaccine works in humans over the coming months.
The vaccine is set to be ready between sept/oct and will be enrolled out to the public before winter approaches.
Similar to the seasonal flu jab this vaccine will also have similar affects in combating the corona virus.
Why Vaccines are NOT recommended by some health professionals
*Disclaimer – This post is not entitled to reflect any personal opinions against vaccinations, it is based on information from experienced health professionals who differ from the supportive structure of vaccinations*
A vaccine isn’t always the cure to an illness, it can sometimes become the reason.
These are some of the diseases that have documented associations with vaccines:
• Allergies and eczema.
• Acid reflux requiring an infant to take proton pump inhibitors, which have many side effects.
• Diabetes (infant and childhood).
• Kidney disease.
• Long list of neurological and autoimmune diseases.• Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• And many, many more.
Drug companies, insurance companies and the medical system get rich when you get sick.
• Vaccines do not give life‐long immunity, which means booster shots are recommended. (like the yearly Flu jab)
• Each booster shot increases the risk of more side effects.
• Vaccine side effects can make you sick for the rest of your life. Conveniently, there are many drugs to treat the side effects caused by vaccines.
• In the U.S., neither drug companies nor doctors can be sued when something bad happens from a vaccination. Both are protected by the 1986 National Child Vaccine Injury Act. This law, signed into effect by then‐president Ronald Reagan decreed: “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine‐related injury or death.” (Public Law 99‐660).
Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?
• They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
• Vaccines contain dangerous substances.
• They cause serious health problems.
• Have treated patients with serious side effects from vaccines.
The only people who benefit from being healthy are you and those you care about.
• Drug companies have infiltrated and seized control over the entire healthcare system, including medical schools, medical journals, hospitals, clinics and the local pharmacy. A doctor’s very livelihood thus depends on blind faith, without questioning any aspect of any vaccination. Even when obvious evidence of vaccine damage occurs right before a doctor’s eyes, s/he is usually unwilling to consider a vaccine as the cause.
Though uncorrupt science and medicine support rejection of vaccines, doing so can be considered professional career suicide. The signatories to this document boldly risk this end for the safety of you and your child.
• Hospitals benefit financially from hospitalizations and tests.
• Drug companies make billions of dollars from vaccines.
• Drug companies make tens of billions of dollars from drugs given to treat side effects and life‐time illnesses caused by vaccines.
• Vaccines are the backbone of the medical system. Without vaccines, healthcare costs would go down because we would have a healthier overall society.
How many vaccines are there?
• There are over 1000’s of vaccines which already exist.
• If you think you don’t have to worry about vaccines because your children are older, think again. There are at least 20 more vaccines currently in the development pipeline for release in the next few years, mostly targeting adolescents and adults.
Corona Virus being the next one to release, becoming mandatory for the public in the foreseen future.
Some Vaccine Ingredients: How is it possible that vaccines will not be harmful to your health?
• Stray viruses and bacteria from the animal cell cultures that vaccines are made in.
• Mercury, a well‐documented neurotoxin, is still in the multi‐dose flu vaccines throughout the world. Trace amounts remain in several other vaccines.
• Aluminum, a poison that can cause bone, bone marrow and brain degeneration.
• Animal cells from monkeys, dog kidneys, chickens, cows, and humans.
• Formaldehyde (embalming fluid), a known carcinogen.
• Polysorbate 80, known to cause infertility in female mice and testicular atrophy in male mice.
• Gelatin, from pigs and cows, known to cause anaphylactic reactions, is found in large
quantities in the MMR, chickenpox and shingles vaccines.
• Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in inhaled flu vaccines, is known to cause metabolic
The amount of ingredients that go into making a vaccine are tonnes. So imagine what they all do when entered into the body.
Vaccines are advertised to be safe, but are they really? Leave me your views below, I’d love to hear them.
Will you be getting the corona virus vaccine?
Related: What’s an alternative treatment to corona virus, instead of vaccines? Read here.